Busted!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
:lol:

busted.jpg

At least yours keeps the glass upright! Mine likes to take her paw and "thwap it" over and THEN drink. *sigh* we've lost a lot of keyboards and mice that way

Great pic Lori!

Yet another difference between cats and dogs:
Dogs drink out of the toilet; cats drink out of a glass!

Reminds me of the saying.

Dogs have an owner while cats have an entourage. :)

Dogs drink out of the toilet; cats drink out of a glass!

Not always....my bf leaves his toilet seat up for one of his cats....one only likes to drink water that's moving, so whenever the toilet randomly runs, cat goes in and drinks. he's a really weird cat, anyway.

Awesome picture!

one of my cats won't drink water at her eating spot, no matter what kind of vessel it's in. She will only drink water out of the toilet, or glasses left around the house....go figure.

ha ha....maybe! No, sometimes they just run a little (ie the water moves a little), must be something to do with the water pressure in the rest of the house. As I said, the cat is a weird cat, too. If he has to drink out of a regular bowl he puts his paw in it first to make the water surface move, then he'll drink. Quite the control-freak cat. Also likes to attack my hair.

Recently, I was channel surfing the home shopping channels and saw a recirculating water cooler/fountain for cats. The guy selling it insisted that cats prefer to drink moving water. Maybe it wasn't just a sales pitch.

QTOFFER said:
Recently, I was channel surfing the home shopping channels and saw a recirculating water cooler/fountain for cats. The guy selling it insisted that cats prefer to drink moving water. Maybe it wasn't just a sales pitch.

No, I believe that cats do. I have a cat "fountain" for drinking and they love it...but I guess if there's water in a glass that's good too, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom