can someone please make a 'Don't Tap the Glass' sign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubble_B0y

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know there are many creative aquarists here. :wink:

could someone make (or find a picture on the internet) of a "don't tap the glass" sign

All my little cousins and even aunties/uncles get so excited when they see my tank - they tap and tap and tap.
Alot of my fish become extremely skittish and jump and dart :(

one day i'm going to lose a fish to stress :(
remember this
e51a3ce4c87e63313467181b11d5a853.JPG
:cry:

so if you could kindly help that would be greatly appreciated.

A couple of friends of mine came over for dinner and brought their two year old. I was half tempted to strangle the kid because he kept pounding on the glass. His parents kept getting on to him, but you know how well two year olds listen.

hulkamaniac said:
A couple of friends of mine came over for dinner and brought their two year old. I was half tempted to strangle the kid because he kept pounding on the glass. His parents kept getting on to him, but you know how well two year olds listen.

exactly !!
I don't want to be rude and say DON'T DO THAT !!!!
:roll: but you have no choice - unless you want to lose a fish

I found one !!!
I printed it !!
tapping.jpg

or if you like....just edit the finding nemo picture above and add a caption....
e.g.

img_652612_1_6cd80f5c338ab1c7680a65cbfad9f2b6.jpg

Well I don't know if they "make" one of those to buy but, you can always make one or as many as you want from Microsoft word and make it as fancy and noticible... and stick it on the tank, door if you have a shop or put a sign on your desk or table.

~merged the two topics to keep everyone together~

rjouben--that is a wonderful sign! I wish my printer was worthy of printing it :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom