care pack v2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok guys carey was so kind as to send me a 2nd care pack she shipped it monday im hopeing it be here tomorrow if not thursday she gave 10lb of base rock and salt i cant wait il post pics asap

so the care pack arrived in my town today excited should be in the afternoon /evening mail i cant wait wiill post pics :D

salt and 10lb of base rock i loaded up the usps tracker for the heck of it not expecting to be in ri but im so excited it got in my town at 630am im so excited i allmost screamed like a lil girl

Wow priority mail is really on the ball. You should have it today or tomorrow. yay!

And stop making threads like this :p youre embarassing me.

He's embarrassing you? Now you'll have lots of people wanting your care packages.

And wolf, don't tackle the ups man!!

lol it's actually been in my towns post office sence 630am and i havet even got todails mail the days mail dosnt come until noon and at 430 my money says i have ot today

For some reason i just picked wolf. Seems like a good guy and I can tell his passion for fish. i don't have any kids but if i had any I'd want them to take an interest in stuff like aquariums, educational and totally fun. I don't need any special praise, just a thank you and a promise to help someone else one day when he can. And of course he MUST supply pictures of his tank when its done! :-D

Haha. What was it you said, you were living through his tanks as another of yours to hold off MTS? Lol, that's why you're being so helpful to him. So it's an aquarium you like with you're stuff in it, lol.

carey said:
For some reason i just picked wolf. Seems like a good guy and I can tell his passion for fish. i don't have any kids but if i had any I'd want them to take an interest in stuff like aquariums, educational and totally fun. I don't need any special praise, just a thank you and a promise to help someone else one day when he can. And of course he MUST supply pictures of his tank when its done! :-D

lol the second i get the pac its pictures galore. and i feel special fpr bein chosen :p and sorry if this brought any unwanted attention or begging that'd be me fault

Bettababe1011 said:
Haha. What was it you said, you were living through his tanks as another of yours to hold off MTS? Lol, that's why you're being so helpful to him. So it's an aquarium you like with you're stuff in it, lol.

lol this tank has become hers as much as its mine

Lol. It's not even completely built and it's already being stollen from you! Lol, I'm just teasing you, Carey.

Luckily no one else has asked for anything and I hope they don't lol I am out of stock of extra stuff! LOL

And yes, I am living through his build instead of doing another one. :-D I feel connected to the build since I added something to it.

lol this tanks my pride and joy. one question though does my tank look cloudy? looks a bit to me some sand got stired last night i got bored and scapes the sand bed still not sure why lol. heres a pic looks a bit cloudy

lol only true fans of the hobby. so it was being deleverd 2hours ago its prob in the box as we speak i gotta wait till 430 when my mom gets home though :(

Back
Top Bottom