Carey' s 10,000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna go test a tank or something. LOL I need to fiond something productive to do besides sit here and hit refresh. Not that it isnt fun or anything. I've been dosing for alkalinity in my 125g so maybe I'll play with that.

carey said:
I think someone was just trying to be sly with this thread. LOl We are a bored bunch sometimes I think

And I would like to say I got 5 "albino danios" today. So excited. I'm not too bored, they kinda look deformed

Bingo! LOL

I just finished testing my water and dosing. Alk was down to 7.4 and ph is at 7.8!!! I will for sure have to start some dosing regimen soon. BRS bulk buy is my chance.

You guys just kept on going....too funny. No more tanks for me! I;m hoping to sell of my 20L community tank with all its fish tomorrow. Then I'll have half the money for the 90g stand!

yeah, the 125g. I think it's all the darn corals in there. I kinda was hoping this day wouldn't come but here it is. Guess I'll be adding some two part to my shopping list. The ph will go up in the daytime usually but I just buffered the wate so it should take an hour or so for the alk to go up. I just did this like 2 days ago and it's fallen even lower than it was then. Which means daily dosing. :-( I gotta figure out these dosing pumps and find the money to do it.

I;m gonna go with just soda ash for now since my calcium is still running high, but I suspect that the calcium levels will lower as time goes on adn then I;ll be doing a two part with soda ash and kalkwasser.

Ahh, a new learning experience every darn day. I LOVE it!

I only post 49 in a day? It seems like soo much more. I think i;ve posted liek 20 times in this thread alone. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom