cat.. likes to get vacuumed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

She will just lay there while you vacum.. sometiems she'll even rub her head on the vacuum cleaner.. and if you stop she will meow and tell you to do it again! LOL.. i love my babykitty!

img_533728_0_e3fe33fcdfa5947eee115868926856d4.jpg

Attachments

• babykitty_getting_vacuumed.jpg
    babykitty_getting_vacuumed.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 43
LOL... My orange tabby is terrified of loud noises but babykitty will follow me around when i vacuum. Now she will let my husband vacuum her fur (thats him in the pic) but she won't let me..LOL

One of mine likes to be vaccumed, the other five no. The one that does actually chases the vaccum to be vaccumed. I wish they would all love it. :D

Zagz said:
One of mine likes to be vaccumed, the other five no. The one that does actually chases the vaccum to be vaccumed.

yup that sounds like babykitty!!! It's funny how they all have different personalities

BTW.. i have had up to ..6 cats plus 18 kittens in my house before (2 rescue pregnant moms that got fixed after the fact) Of course i found homes for all the kittens (standing in front of winn dixie works great!) and now im sadly down to 2... but i don't think i will be getting any more.. 2 is enough for now! Unless i find anymore kittens that need rescuing :p

I have never heard of a cat liking to be groomed with a vacuum cleaner (my cat paprika despises the thing and will not stay in the same room) my dogs however used to love being cleaned with a vac to get excess fur off of them!

Good pic! :D

My kitty isn't too worried about the vacuum, but she runs from my bunny! My bunny is sure bossy. LOL

I would love to own a cat, but I'm too allergic to live with one 24/7.
Now if I could keep a cat in HEPA filtered shop vac...... :p

My boyfriend's mom's cat will come running when he hears the vacuum being turned on! He loves to get vacuumed too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom