Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
If anyone is on the forum right now and wants to chat me and ziggy are in the chat room! Come join us

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

we should start some scheduled chats with topics and discussion points. I used to do this once upon a time when I was a mod.

What do you guys think?

That sounds like a great idea.

I used to do this all the time. Perhaps we can look into some scheduled topic related chats. Kind of an ask the expert type of thing. I would like to see the chat room used more. It gives members the opportunity to talk live to other members.

Lets see what kind of interest members would have.

I will start a new thread and see what other members have to say.

I think thats a great function on any board as long as it doesnt detract from the main objective which is posting in the main board, but on a site this size it shouldnt really matter.

I think thats a great function on any board as long as it doesnt detract from the main objective which is posting in the main board, but on a site this size it shouldnt really matter.

Good point and perspective.

I think if we have specific topics weekly we can get some information out to the members and help encourage posting and visiting the article section.

I really think that is a good idea Zig. Maybe you folks can come up with a schedule of times and dates and topics and post it in the site announcements forum to help everyone know. Again I think its a good idea.

Is there any way to access the chatroom in the mobile app? If not, adding it to the app may increase the amount of people that get on it.

The only problem with all this is that the majority of our users use Tapatalk. The chat function isn't something people can access on the phones in most cases.

Well, I tried but chat won't work on work desktop or mobile. If anyone has chat working on mobile would be interested to know :)

Back
Top Bottom