Chat Room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bud29

Aquarium Advice Addict
We need some more people to come in the chat room! The chat room is one of my favorite features on this site, but it has been awfully dead lately. No fun if you're in there all by yourself :hide:. Come check it out! :dance:

Not available on mobile app?? Huh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes, the chat room is unfortunately limited to users on a computer, as it requires java. I think this may be part of the reason the chat room has been dead - quite a few of the newer active members seem to primarily use the app. :(

Count me out.. I'm on my Droid bud..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

App also. Well most of the time

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm on the app like half the time. I don't use java though. I don't really need it for much so I don't have it installed. :/

Chat room sounds fun though.

It is pretty cool. I've got a club board meeting tonight, might hit chat after that.

Yes, the chat room is unfortunately limited to users on a computer, as it requires java. I think this may be part of the reason the chat room has been dead - quite a few of the newer active members seem to primarily use the app. :(

Quite a few of the older active users as well :) I am mainly on the app.

I honestly didn't realize there was chat- but I always use my phone anyways :/

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

i am not allowed do to some plugin we have to get on it
i am computer nerd hand me a tablet and it took me 3 months to figer the bacic to it grrrrrrrrrr

I was in chat room a while ago (couple months) but then computer died and i am all app now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

App only ?

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers covered in chocolate...

Why not try to add 1 for apps

Sent from my Zeepad 7DRK using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm on the computer quite a bit. I just don't frequent the chat. I usually get distracted. I never stay on the forums for very long periods of time.

I'm on the app the majority of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi I'm fish king I would like to join the chat

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom