Check it out tonight on the animal planet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tetra1990 said:
Yes I seen the ad for this show. Im sounding corny, but I love watching shows like this.

Me too! So I guess we are both corny lol. I'm gonna DVR it.

Save room for me in the corny club!

I've been looking forward to this since I heard about it. I love watching these types of documentarys with my 2 year old! All he ever talks about is 'pishies'

Did anyone watch the one last week about aquatic humanoids?

I've also got it set to DVR. Anyone know if it's a mini-series or just a one-shot? My DVR didn't give me the option to record series, but the commercials made it sound like a series.

Also, while searching for it in the DVR, I also came across "Secrets of the Great Barrier Reef" from 2009 on the Smithsonian Channel. I think it come on the 13th.

Ugh I have to miss it cuz I'll be at work :( I wanted to watch that

Rutrag said:
I've also got it set to DVR. Anyone know if it's a mini-series or just a one-shot? My DVR didn't give me the option to record series, but the commercials made it sound like a series.

Also, while searching for it in the DVR, I also came across "Secrets of the Great Barrier Reef" from 2009 on the Smithsonian Channel. I think it come on the 13th.

I'm pretty sure it's a one shot 2 hour deal

Well if it's 2 hours maybe I'll at least get to watch half of it lol

Well if it's 2 hours maybe I'll at least get to watch half of it lol

According to the schedule, they replay the entire thing right after the first showing tonight. Then replay it twice again on Thursday night.

hpiguy said:
According to the schedule, they replay the entire thing right after the first showing tonight. Then replay it twice again on Thursday night.

Oh yay!!! That just made my night lol

Thanks, just set it to record... will watch tomorrow. Gotta watch Peyton tonight...

Did u see me maze whoop that favias @** lol..first time I've seen one these colors outside my tank :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120909_214742.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120909_214742.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 68
This is so awesome!! And I loved how they explain stuff and what all corals need to survive! Especially since there are people who think you can just buy a tank, add salt to water, throw in some fish and...TaDa!! And the cone snail eating the goat fish...how wild is that!!

there was this one song I really liked and cannot find, it has the words "bora bora" sung in it.

Back
Top Bottom