Top Ten Lies You've Told to Your Significant Other About Your Tank...
10) Oh that? It came with the live rock I just got off of a friend who was taking down his tank.
9) I don't know where that came from. It must be a hitchhiker.
8) Gee Honey, I'd love to fly back East with you to visit your mother, but my clownfish is pregnant and I don't have a midwife fish. I guess I'll have to stay home and try to play the part of the midwife fish.
7) I paid for that coral with the money I made from selling frags
6) Of course saltwater tanks are cheaper, Honey. There are more fish in the ocean than in freshwater lakes.
5) What new fish?
4) Powder Blue Tang - $80
Ultra Green Torch - $80
Rare Capricornis - $100
Telling your wife it all cost $50 by using a year's worth of $5 bills stuffed in the secret comparment of your wallet - PRICELESS!
3) After this purchase I will have EVERYTHING I need.
2) I got all this from a trade of my very rare brown polyps.
1) Can I have an extra $20 for the groceries this week?