Cichlid setup found on YouTube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Found this guy on YouTube. It's 3 Par38 bulbs. I know very unnecessary but something about it I really like. I spoke with him and these are his only tank lights. At night it's just the center light on.

Hey when you buy those can I get your hand me downs lol

Of course!! I let ya in on a secret. I was gonna post later but who cares. I got another marineland DB LED fixture so now I have 2 above the tank. It should be here tomorrow.

But this blows my mind.

Of course!! I let ya in on a secret. I was gonna post later but who cares. I got another marineland DB LED fixture so now I have 2 above the tank. It should be here tomorrow.

But this blows my mind.

Sweet so I'll get two hand me downs now lol :)

Yea post some new pics or video when you get the new light up. You know me I wanna check it.

Sweet so I'll get two hand me downs now lol :)

Yea post some new pics or video when you get the new light up. You know me I wanna check it.

Definitely will!! Can't wait for it to come in. Now I'm looking onto those Par38's. his tank is smaller. I'm wondering of 3 will be enough. Keeps the tank pretty dark though but still something about appeals to me ALOT!

And you know me.

Back
Top Bottom