"col" clapping out loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reefobsessed

Aquarium Advice Freak
This has surely been done before but.... I just cant help but post my deepest appreciation to the advisors and mediators who patiently answer the same question over and over yet never seem to get irritated by it.
I love that it is so closely monitored that no one ever gets a bad feeling only caring advise from those who know what there doing even when its "what the hell is this and what do I do"

The information I have gotten off this site has been invaluable.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

What a great post, reefobsessed!!

Yes, thank you to all the advisors who do such a wonderful job in helping everyone!
:infinity:

3 cheers for the advisors!!! hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

[center:fa47acaf30]
peoplewave.gif

Advisors
peoplewave.gif
[/center:fa47acaf30]

*grins*

You guys are awesome. It takes more then good advisors to make a great website and you folks are the proof.

I too would like to thank Aaron and Kevin and all the advisors for all the help, it's hard to believe that just a year ago I stumbled onto this website from a post that Aaron had made and decided to check this site out. I was doing a lot of reading before getting into the Saltwater part of this hobby and once we found this site Aaron had responded to my post within a matter of minutes which blew me away! Our tanks, would have never gotten where they are today if it weren't for this site and the helpfulness. Oh, I'd also like to thank their spouses, especially Aaron's and Kevin's, I know Aaron and Kevin do a lot on this site and it takes away from their time. So thank you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom