Comments for the OT photo poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No,we're not allowed to comment on photo contests anymore.. Kevin mentioned it after a lot of back and forth comments with the SW contest... these posts we're posting now right here will be gone as soon as they are seen... I was trying to find this topic earlier and I PM'd Lori, but since we can't comment we need some way to draw attention to this contest as there is no link on the main page... We want people to see it to vote right? Kevin, sorry for any hassle, I konw this will be deleted and why and I understand completely... There's been a few conversations lately that have really been driving me crazy... I come here to relax you know... Oh well...

we can just say bump it will bring it up and it isn't a comment

Rather than delete these, I have split them from the OT poll and left them in the lounge. Comment, if you must, but no negative remarks about any entries and no campaigning!

I voted for photo F, that is something I will never in my life be able to see live and in person. The worst part about this poll is there were so many good photos to choose from, well done to all the photographers, this looks to be one of our best contests yet ;)

Edited cause I had a typo on the letter I voted for.

Definitely a tough selection to choose just one from!

I had to go for F because it's so hot lately and it made me feel cooler :lol: That and it's got a nice Christmassy feel to it which I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom