Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-06-2005, 05:57 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
lilfishette83- he might be having diet/stomach problems and depending on the situation, you might need to take him to the vet.. you might want to join www.poochlovers.com and they might be able to give better advice

I have a large Chow mix (he is mainly chow) and he is the TOTAL opposite of the stereotype... in fact the vets can't get over the fact of how docile he is.. it makes finding a rent house REALLY difficult

Old 05-06-2005, 06:12 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

We have two Pembroke Welsh Corgi's, Rouijie is gonna be 4 years old, and Pippen is just barely 10 months old. They are high energy, sheep herding dogs...so keeping them in a house (no fenced yard yet) is a real chore.

Old 05-06-2005, 07:23 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

I have a couple high strung poodles. They drive me nuts but I love them. Then I have a rotty who is the complete opposite. She is so laid back, she won't move out of her own way.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:42 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkore
. They are high energy, sheep herding dogs...so keeping them in a house (no fenced yard yet) is a real chore.

Ha... we have the fence panels in the back yard, In about two weeks we get to start on our fence... I cant wait till its done, So I can just let them out and RUN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff
I have a rotty who is the complete opposite. She is so laid back, she won't move out of her own way.
I love Rotti's... my friend has one that is so cool... when he plays you have to really be careful... he will put your whole head in his mouth... what a sight!
Old 05-06-2005, 11:44 PM   #15
JG
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkore
We have two Pembroke Welsh Corgi's, Rouijie is gonna be 4 years old, and Pippen is just barely 10 months old. They are high energy, sheep herding dogs...so keeping them in a house (no fenced yard yet) is a real chore.

Love those pemmies ! We have a soon to be 4 year old pembroke as well. Love the "bunny butt". Quite the clown. I have have many different breeds of dog and the corgi is by far my favorite. Incredibly smart.

Picture a dog who is 12 inches tall at the shoulder running through a 24 inche New Hampshire snowstorm.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com