Congratulations sinibotia & miss gurnus.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PoppaRyno

Aquarium Advice Addict
Congratulations are in order... 2 wonderful members are tying the knot today. Marriage! I just wanted to start this thread so we can all have a place to send our well wishes. Itll be like a giant card. Lol

Sinibotia + miss gurnus = happy, loving married life

So let me start by saying i send my best wishes for your now and your future. Congratulations you 2. Im happy for you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Congrats mainiacs :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Congratulations sinibotia & miss gurnus.

Congratulations are in order... 2 wonderful members are tying the knot today. Marriage! I just wanted to start this thread so we can all have a place to send our well wishes. Itll be like a giant card. Lol

Sinibotia + miss gurnus = happy, loving married life

So let me start by saying i send my best wishes for your now and your future. Congratulations you 2. Im happy for you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow! Congrats Sinibotia and miss gurnus!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I expect many loaches :D

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've got some plants for them to hide in. Any suggestions for fash fish that can make it in a small (5 gallon) tank? Thanks for being so quick & helpful!

Sextuplets ;D

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks for all the wedding well-wishes everyone! We accept wedding gifts in the form of aquarium equipment and fish ;)

Joking aside (unless you really WANT to send us fish tank stuff, hehe), we've barely been on lately because of the wedding and also moving into our new place! All of my fish tanks from my old place (The two 20's and the 10) are in the new apartment now and my wife's 10 and 29 will soon follow! We're also getting the 50 that was set aside for a wedding gift tomorrow and will be setting that up! And in the fall we're getting a 55 as another aquarium wedding gift so we'll have 7 tanks in our tiny little apartment! Tomorrow when we start putting up the 50 I'll make a general build thread for all of the tanks in the new apartment since we'll be remodelling several of them!

We don't have internet in the new apartment yet so I have to go over to the university for that, but expect to see us both on here a little more now that we're both settling down after the wedding madness! Thanks again, everyone!

Oh, and we got a GORGEOUS half-moon double-tail betta as a wedding fish! Maybe would have been better to pick a fish with a longer lifespan.... but oh well. I'll post pictures of him ASAP!

You guys really know what you're doing!! So thoughtful of your guests to get you all this fish stuff!

Back
Top Bottom