Cories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starka

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have to share this with you guys.
My mom and I went to a lfs we haven't been to for a long while. They had all sorts of angels, bass, and all sorts of saltwater items. I was looking for some guppies and julii cories. In this 15gal they had to have about 50 albino cories, I was thinking they were really cute. They started to get excited and going up and down the tank. It was cool to see all those happy cories never seen soo many in one tank. Then of course Mom took one look at them and said "Ewww, they look like maggots." o_O
The couple that were behind us made a face when she said that, I started to try and laugh it off since the owners were cleaning out the tank across the way. >_>
Now every time I look at them I can't help but think of maggots...thanks mom -_-
I at least got my guppies and a couple more moss balls. ;)

My mom hates curies and other bottom dwellers too lol. Must be a mom thing! ;)

Lol really? My mom loved my pecock eel... But she hates the goby/eel im going to buy for saltwater. I dont know why... She is picky. Lol

Tetra1990 said:
My mom hated my striped peacock eel. Reminded her way too much of a snake.

My mom hates my kuhlis, and my peacock eel. She won't let me get any more bottom feeders! No one in my family really likes my peacock eel except me and my sister lol.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol really? My mom loved my pecock eel... But she hates the goby/eel im going to buy for saltwater. I dont know why... She is picky. Lol

How could she hate the goby eel thing lol!! It's freaking awesome!!

I know dude! My dad loves it, but my mom is grossed out... Haha

One time my eel got stuck between the breeder net and the side of the glass becaus ehe was really dumb, and my mom saw it and get him loose. For the rest of the week everytime she saw the eel she would say "i saved you!" haha she was so proud of herself.

I know dude! My dad loves it, but my mom is grossed out... Haha

One time my eel got stuck between the breeder net and the side of the glass becaus ehe was really dumb, and my mom saw it and get him loose. For the rest of the week everytime she saw the eel she would say "i saved you!" haha she was so proud of herself.

lol good thing she was there! Whenever my mom sees the eel, she says "You're disgusting" lol

Back
Top Bottom