Corn on the grill? (Update)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TomK2 said:
\I tend to slow cook the meat, for say, about 2 beers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i love that! i could see tom giving people recipes. "let it marinade in that for about 1 beers worth, throw it on the grill for 1.5 beers, and then put the steaks on after that for 3 beers. then keep drinking for 6 beers worth. "

:D

Jchillin said:
I'd be careful with the timing of your grilling beer method Tom...could lead to undercooking. :D

you are absolutely right, JC. For now on all meat grilling will be done for at least 3 or four beers. :D

slowboattochina said:
What size beers Tom ? :biglol:

12 oz cans for short order stuff (hot dogs, burgers), and the big half liter weiss beers for the more involved stuff like chicken, ribs, filet mignon. :wink:

Ok, after reading this entire thread I am on my out to buy some corn and burgers for the grill. Thanks guys!! haha

And I just grilled last night!! Caribbean jerk chicken with grilled pineapple... it was yum!!

-brent

Corn on the grill? (Update)

I just got done cleaning up from dinner and it was one of the best grilled dinners I've ever had. Even James said it was the best meal he's ever had. The corn was DELICIOUS! We didn't even have to use butter. He thought I put a little bit of butter in the corn before grilling. :D I don't think I could ever go back to boiling corn again.

Thank you guys for the tips, it really was awesome! Even the Wal-Mart ribeye's were very tender and full of flavor. The rice was PERFECT! And we topped it off with Triple Chocolate Cake and vanilla ice cream. Talk about YUM! I am so stuffed right now I feel like I need to roll myself across the floor to the bed and go to sleep. :D We need to have a Recipe forum for people to post stuff like this. All I can say is, YUM!

Re: Corn on the grill? (Update)

Fishyfanatic said:
We need to have a Recipe forum for people to post stuff like this.

We've had a few threads about it. (y)

Sounds like a great meal!!!

-brent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom