Couple of Puppy Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some of you know that I housesit for a dog named Edgar whenever his owner's leave for a night or longer. Well, Edgar recently got a baby sister Mira (Mee-rah). She is soooo cute! She's a shepard/chow mix. She's got the face and body of a shepard, but she's got a black tongue and she curls her tail...both chow traits.

Mira
img_220971_0_e2748e9c7d930680f5ea8369179d43b3.jpg

Mira with big brother Edgar
img_220971_1_bd584b981683e488c619e66e1d28f2eb.jpg

lol, the shoes? I can't tell you how many shoes and socks I had to chase her for!! She is the :twisted:

that is the most adorable puppy!!! just want to kiss that lil face :kiss: hopefully she gets the shep's personality traits though cuz those chow's can get rowdy!! :band: keep the pics coming

Hey Bearfan....just for you...LOL

His name is Alex, he is my "Antivirus" cat, one of six.

He watches my computer constantly scanning for viruses....Hahahaha

just had to pipe in when I saw shepard/chow mix :)
about 6 months we adopted chow and german shepard puppies that were brother and sister from the pound a couple towns away from us. Just happened to stop in to see what they had available for adoption and found them.
they were the cutest little things and they were about to be euthanised so we couldnt resist.
dali-gustav-sam.jpg

dali, gustav, and sam
they loved that blanket so much they tore it shreds for their dog house. 8O

WOW look at all these cute puppies and kitties on this thread! i like the virus checking computer cat. my cat used to sit on top of the computer...then block the screen with his paws.. actually i have a piture of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom