craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg I love the living bubble for plants on the wall! The fish/turtle is horrible but the plants would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Omg I love the living bubble for plants on the wall! The fish/turtle is horrible but the plants would be nice!

That's true. The plants would look really nice there but keeping fish it is just wrong.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Lol that one about Kevin and Neal is hilarious!

Yeah some of these tanks the fish look so sad. It's a bummer that people put fish through such misery.

I think he is a Molly, it talked about how he is okay with other mollies.

Thanks, I never knew mollies were aggressive. I'd love to meet the person who posted that add. They are really funny!!!

I had a friend once who was funny like that and talked about her cats like they were human. I used to laugh so hard.

That is really a good find!!!

Friend of Bill W.
One day at a time

10 gallon fish tank with 14 fish - $20 (latah)
View attachment 241378

I am moving soon and would like to find a new home that will love them as much as i do. There are two piscus catfish that have lived in that tank for over a year. Those are my pride and joy, im basically just asking for the price of the tank. I will include blood worms which alone are pretty expensive. Contact me if i b terested.

I'm glad I'm not one of there fish

Fish, bowl and well rooted plant - $10 (Boise Bench)

Blue Beta, heavy duty fish bowl and well rooted plant (fish loves the roots). Includes food and fish net. All for only $10.00. Call
show contact info

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406158833.409872.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406158833.409872.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 121
20 Gallon tank, decorations, and tons of Cichlids (BSU)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406428688.037012.jpg

I have a rectangular 20 gallon tank for sale (24"x16"x12") that comes with decorations/rocks, a canister filter, and a bunch of cichlids that need new homes. A couple pretty cool lava rocks, a miniature castle decoration and a large sunken ship decoration featured in the picture. The canister filter is a cascade penn plax 700

two large tiger oscars that are about 10-12." They're pretty cool and they're not very aggressive for oscars their size. They pretty much never bother other fish.

green Severum that's about 8" and he's really chill, probably the least aggressive cichlid I've ever had.

4" firemouth cichlid

two darker colored African cichlids, I'm not sure what type they are but I found a stock photo on google. They're about 4-5"

4" African Bumblebee cichlid

There's also a 4" mystery fish I believe to be a bluegill, not sure it came with my current tank when I bought it on craigslist. He's free to a good home.

These fish are happy and healthy, the only reason I'm re-homing them is because I'm going a different direction with my tank. I've tried to take pics of the fish the best I can but you can use google for any additional pics.

I'm asking $5 per fish, $20 for the 20 gallon tank, $25 for the canister filter, and $5-20 for the decorations depending on which ones. I'll try to get more pics on the ad but if you have specific questions contact me.

Thanks

20 Gallon tank, decorations, and tons of Cichlids (BSU)

View attachment 244572

I have a rectangular 20 gallon tank for sale (24"x16"x12") that comes with decorations/rocks, a canister filter, and a bunch of cichlids that need new homes. A couple pretty cool lava rocks, a miniature castle decoration and a large sunken ship decoration featured in the picture. The canister filter is a cascade penn plax 700

two large tiger oscars that are about 10-12." They're pretty cool and they're not very aggressive for oscars their size. They pretty much never bother other fish.

green Severum that's about 8" and he's really chill, probably the least aggressive cichlid I've ever had.

4" firemouth cichlid

two darker colored African cichlids, I'm not sure what type they are but I found a stock photo on google. They're about 4-5"

4" African Bumblebee cichlid

There's also a 4" mystery fish I believe to be a bluegill, not sure it came with my current tank when I bought it on craigslist. He's free to a good home.

These fish are happy and healthy, the only reason I'm re-homing them is because I'm going a different direction with my tank. I've tried to take pics of the fish the best I can but you can use google for any additional pics.

I'm asking $5 per fish, $20 for the 20 gallon tank, $25 for the canister filter, and $5-20 for the decorations depending on which ones. I'll try to get more pics on the ad but if you have specific questions contact me.

Thanks

Yikes. .

There was a reason they were only made for a year! Lol

Back
Top Bottom