craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh.. Call now and we'll double the number of aquatic animals you and your kids can give a slow and horrible death! All for just $19.99 you can slaughter fish! turtles! shrimp! and even frogs! Just pay separate shipping & handling. Call now!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Heh.. Call now and we'll double the number of aquatic animals you and your kids can give a slow and horrible death! All for just $19.99 you can slaughter fish! turtles! shrimp! and even frogs! Just pay separate shipping & handling. Call now!

Let's save that for when we're selling real estate.

And don't forget! With that great shipping offer we will add in a 20" pleco for like 50$! It will also come with a free pacu! :/ people these days at my local petsmart I saw a guy buying.....a bowl with...... A common pleco these workers, I would've given them a big nono

Is it bad that I have one of these? Lol I have my betta in it. He seems to do fine in it we do regular water changes and our house is warm enough for him. Some gravel and plants and he looks lovely :)

Is it bad that I have one of these? Lol I have my betta in it. He seems to do fine in it we do regular water changes and our house is warm enough for him. Some gravel and plants and he looks lovely :)

Have what? The Death Bubble???

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

What really got me was the turtles >-< I hate seeing them like that my lfs where I originally bought my turtles now stock them by over 30 hatchlings in a 10 gallon

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

LOL

Have what? The Death Bubble???

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??
Haha, I think a beta is OK, it's more the turtle and Bala sharks like WTF, they obviously just threw them in there for the commercial, but unfortunately made thousands of viewers think something like that is ok.

I don't get why its so had to understand fish need space.... :/.

I might put some oscars in there lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha yeah I have the bubble. It's nice with the betta. Unfortunately I got it before I knew about fish keeping, and I started out with an angelfish, a Dalmatian Molly, and a common pleco in it. Needless to say, everyone died. Angel died overnight. Pleco died within 3 days. Molly lived like two or three weeks. Right after that however I got my 55 gallon tank and I learned about REAL fish keeping. Now I know better and haven't put anything in there besides a betta. Lol

Haha yeah I have the bubble. It's nice with the betta. Unfortunately I got it before I knew about fish keeping, and I started out with an angelfish, a Dalmatian Molly, and a common pleco in it. Needless to say, everyone died. Angel died overnight. Pleco died within 3 days. Molly lived like two or three weeks. Right after that however I got my 55 gallon tank and I learned about REAL fish keeping. Now I know better and haven't put anything in there besides a betta. Lol

Everyone learns from their mistakes:)

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

tank - $300

3 year old fish tank, I have a gold fish, a molly, and a placasimes in it right now. All fish come with tank. I have over $400 in it. The plants are fake, the rocks are real. Moving can't take it with. $300 obo or trade for ?? What do you have?

They have got to be on crack.

Attachments

• 1409496713754.jpg
    1409496713754.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 145
Price is bad, but it looks like a 10 and stocking wise, that's a LOT better than some.

I just dont see how they have over $400 into it.

That placasimes must be super rare. I've never heard of that kind of fish :eek:

I just dont see how they have over $400 into it.

They killed $360 worth of fish in the process or they have $200 worth of crap they don't use under the tank stand like me hah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

50 gal fish tank with 15 fish (nyssa)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

I got a 50 gal fish tank with stand. Comes with 15 fish 1 pocosamis 2 cat fish 1 agie eater
11 fancy tailed gold fish from small to big. Comes with a bunch of extras. Food stuff for fish when they get sick and much more. Text for pics or any questions. Thank you

Whoops wrong thread :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409607105.556194.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409607105.556194.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 122
Fish Tank (Caldwell)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

5 Gallon Fish Tank...With Fish.
I ask $35 thanks for looking
show contact info
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1409607302.204752.jpg