craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that's terrible. At least he realizes it needs a new home... It's a 110 gallon tank so it could just be space issues

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That has to be a typo???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nope also seen a 55 with broken brace and 2 corner chips tank only for $75.00. Petco has the $1 a gallon going till tomorrow. What a joke.

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I really hope that fish isn't what I think it is...

00f0f_gznVemDrwFi_600x450.jpg

Large Fish Tank

What is that?? Looks terrifying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

it's a typo.
It's a ten gallon tank, just look at the relative size of the other items, it's a ten gallon tank, a nasty looking, extortionately priced ten gallon tank. ;)

I think its a 20 long. But still

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This wasnt craigslist, but a guy wanted $300 for a filthy 100 gallon tank with cracked rim, a snapped off brace, and a falling apart stand. I got my good condition 150 gallon with perfect condition stand for less than that.

Looks like a black pacu, truly a massive fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

At least it's not in a 55.... saw in in a 55 with water so cloudy you couldn't see the whole fish and the fish so big he couldn't turn around.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This was at a garagesale not on Craigslist, but they wanted 25$ for a very grimy 10 gal. tank and gravel. you could easily get a much nicer tank for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom