craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doe's this look like a forty gallon tank too you? Also I don't understand why the pet stores recommend fish like that in a tank that small. :nono:
ECLIPSE 40 GALLON TANK/AQUARIUM

The measurements put it at 32 gallons. If it is 36x12x22 it's a 40, but 30x12x22 is the measurement given in the ad. Even still those oscars are like 8 inches long each.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That is horrible! Why would some one put a fish that big in that small of an aquarium. It looks like a 10 gallon 20 at the most

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The one with the oscars? Looks like a 10

The one with the oscars? Looks like a 10

That's a 5 gallon bucket sitting next to it. Definitely not a 10. Measurements given put out at 30. 30x12x22 multiplied by 2.5x2.5x2.5 divide by 1000 for litres then divide by 3.78 for gallons.

I'm in Wal-Mart right now. Lolwut.

NEVER HEARD of rainbow in groups.

Attachments

• 1419397893484.jpg
    1419397893484.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 178
Yes... Put six aggressive, fast fish with gourami. Have fun with that

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Along with everyones horror stories, there is a nail salon by my house with a 125 smack in the middle , with at least 30 big parrots.. There are other fish i cant identify as well. Breaks my heart

I don't have the link for it but a woman here has 11 Denison barbs, 3", $65 each.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Are they expensive near you?

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Back
Top Bottom