craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have a jack dempsey and mbuna cichlid together but thats just horrid

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

350$ for a broken 125gl? What a rip off, caleb. Ill bet he was a donkey abt you offering 20$ too

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

350$ for a broken 125gl? What a rip off, caleb. Ill bet he was a donkey abt you offering 20$ too

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah he was lol. He's past his date posted and still no one taken it maybe he should take a hint.

Caleb

:lol: reminds me of the guy I talked to who wanted $300 for a filthy 100 gallon with a broken cross bar and a falling-apart stand.

Don't know how many other worst things one could have in a tank.
I am just shaking my head in sadness...
big Red Eared Slider, Huge Pleco, innumerable goldfish including big Comets and I think I see a medium sized Oscar!!!

Huge fish tank w/ turtle & fish

I can smell that tank from here.... blahhhhhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

5 gal tank with 3 goldfish and 3 loaches: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pet/5345785442.html. One of the pictures shows that the tank isn't even full (!) - not much water for those poor fish. And the ad says is that it has only been set up for a month - my guess is that the fish were put in without cycling.

Oh those poor fish... At least they aren't clown loaches....

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Saw one this week of a 20 gallon with a koi and a common pleco. I thought about rescuing it but don't have the funds!

This one wasn't craigslist but another site like it. This is being sold as a 75gal with stand. Looks pretty dangerous to me.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1451156039.409448.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom