craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
good deal?
img_2637917_0_b784f233946ab8de5c794350e14f220b.jpg

lol

I don't understand how people thinks they're 10 gal and 20 gal tanks are worth 30-40$. They're 10-20$ brand new at petco!

Close to me there is a 375g tank for $600. Its 80inLx30inHx30inW OMG I WANT IT SOOO BAD

Niiiiiice. I would want it too. There's a 100 gal metaframe floating around near me for $300 and I want it really bad.

Niiiiiice. I would want it too. There's a 100 gal metaframe floating around near me for $300 and I want it really bad.

Ohhh the possibilities of having spare cash. If I had money I'd be broke (what an oxymoron)

Well. I guess I didn't post the picture. I just deleted a bunch of pictures and a Craigslist find was one of them. I thought I already posted. It said something along the lines of
10 gallon tank for sale! Comes with everything you need to get started-- even fish! The tank comes with over 20 convicts and a few plecos.

Not even joking.

Edit-- found it on google

Attachments

• image-2258903431.jpg
    image-2258903431.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 289
HA! People are so ignorant when it comes to keeping pets. Makes me wonder what they do with their kids if they have them.

There is someone near me selling an 800 gallon tank (10' x 2' x 3') for 450$. Not that this a bad deal at all. But in all honesty. Who can actually own and maintain one. That's over 3 tons of water in the first place. That's ridiculous. I would love to have it though!! Hahaha

There is someone near me selling an 800 gallon tank (10' x 2' x 3') for 450$. Not that this a bad deal at all. But in all honesty. Who can actually own and maintain one. That's over 3 tons of water in the first place. That's ridiculous. I would love to have it though!! Hahaha

Were are they located???? I want in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I checked out the dimensions, and if they are exactly 10x2x3 then the tank is ~450 gallons. Not exactly 800 gallons, but regardless, a huge tank.

Yeah it is. But how on earth do people even have a 450G tank in the first place. 450G x 8.34 lb/G = 3753 lbs of water. That's without anything else. Just water. That's more than my car. Don't get me wrong. I would absolutely love to have it.

Back
Top Bottom