craigslist bad finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone is selling a 30 gallon. It has a foot long common pleco, a tiger oscar, and 6 convicts =/
00505_f9YCTypKfPd_600x450.jpg

so a lot of people on here talk about the bad things people have on craigslist and there is a thread for good craigslist finds so why not bad craigslist finds?

I've got a few for you.
1. today i was surfing craigslist and saw a 5-6 inch painted turtle for sale in a 20 gallon aquarium!!! painted turtles need 90+

2. two oscars in a 26 bow front

3. 4 huge goldfish for pond or for making sushi!!!

let me hear some of the ridiculous things people are selling in your area!!!

55 gallon with stand and one strip light..... wait get ready.....

$300. !

On the good side though, I have found great deals, 40G $15.
three Fluval canister filters all for $50.
Cheap lights, and other related stuff.

55 gallon with stand and one strip light..... wait get ready..... $300. ! On the good side though, I have found great deals, 40G $15. three Fluval canister filters all for $50. Cheap lights, and other related stuff.
So it must have a gold plated filter intake tube right?

I just found a guy who was selling a 40 gallon aquarium with a silver arowana, a peacock bass, a ghost knife, a hifin spotted pleco, and 5 red belly piranhas!!!! All those fish are too big that is crazy

Ehhh how the value of the dollar escapes some individuals;)

Maybe he didn't want to sell it but his husband / wife / etc made the seller list it to see if it'd sell... and that's what they listed it at so it wouldn't sell lol.
It's happened before

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Maybe he didn't want to sell it but his husband / wife / etc made the seller list it to see if it'd sell... and that's what they listed it at so it wouldn't sell lol. It's happened before Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Yup! That's what I'd do!

Holy cow. 46 bow with 9 goldfish. People are so ignorant sometimes

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1390452360085.jpg
    1390452360085.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 175
Back
Top Bottom