Craigslist Fishtanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

O.G. Silverback

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Some of the prices people ask for tanks is outrageous, but if you take your time and have patience you can find some nice tanks.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I love looking at Craigslist and yard sales for tanks. I got my 55 for $40 and my 29 complete set up for $20.

Love finding deals!

My Oceanic 72G with stand complete and FX-5 filter, stainless steel heater, black sand, all kinds of things a person would have to run the tank, foods chemicals, plant tongs, decorations, a $50 24" long fake rock deco with plants growing off of it, rocks and 3 plant bulbs, and two plastic tubs to carry it in! Perfectly clean, just a little dust on it from being in the garage $200.

12G Edge tank filter included in unit, rocks and filter sponges can't remember but I think it was 60, maybe less, I would have to look it up. regularly almost 200.

5G Chi with black sand for 20 or 25 can't remember for sure but think it was 20 plus a free 2G Aqeon Evolve with about 13 fish in it - not kidding they kinda beggingly asked if I would take it. Including a Betta and a frog which was being attacked by a Cherry Barb and only had one eye left. It was a good craigslist / bad Craigslist deal.

a 5G Marine land with rocks complete, 15

40G breeder with a canister filter with fish and plants for around 50

37G JEBO tank top with integrated filter and light with stand and awesome stones for 50

My first tank when I got back into the hobby was a brand new, opened but in the box 16G Aqueon tank kit complete, except someone had used the fish food sample, lol for 50.

If it was not for second hand aquariums, I would never have gotten one! Love the used deals!

If it was not for second hand aquariums, I would never have gotten one! Love the used deals!

Same. All of my tanks are used except for my 20 long, and I would never have bought it new if it weren't for the 1$ per gallon sale !

Back
Top Bottom