Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found an awesome deal on a great tank with all parts and decor included on cl. I have looked for a while and finally a good one came up. Im stoked to go get it.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I found an awesome deal on a great tank with all parts and decor included on cl. I have looked for a while and finally a good one came up. Im stoked to go get it.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Come on! We need more details!

I hate when they do that.
I had made arrangements to pick something up, agreed to the price they were asking, had a time and address to pick up and they called me back asking for more money saying someone offered more so they were going to sell to them if I didn't pay more.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I hate when they do that. I had made arrangements to pick something up, agreed to the price they were asking, had a time and address to pick up and they called me back asking for more money saying someone offered more so they were going to sell to them if I didn't pay more. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
yup, I was going to go at 4 today, really bummed me out. Some people suck at selling tanks..

yup, I was going to go at 4 today, really bummed me out. Some people suck at selling tanks..

Similar think happened to me recently on a 6.6G Edge Tank. That sucks, sorry you didn't get it. You can always try posting a wanted ad to remove unwanted tanks from peoples homes... (for free)

Similar think happened to me recently on a 6.6G Edge Tank. That sucks, sorry you didn't get it. You can always try posting a wanted ad to remove unwanted tanks from peoples homes... (for free)
thats a great idea.. I just want a 75-90 though...

thats a great idea.. I just want a 75-90 though...

Maybe you could share the unneeded tanks with a Aquarium or Herp society club of course you can always flip them after you clean them up. But you could post for people with large tanks to get rid of. Then after the right tank(s) come along you can remove your ad and live happily ever after with your new fish tanks.

Maybe you could share the unneeded tanks with a Aquarium or Herp society club of course you can always flip them after you clean them up. But you could post for people with large tanks to get rid of. Then after the right tank(s) come along you can remove your ad and live happily ever after with your new fish tanks.
something to consider ;)

I bet he had other "tentative" offers arriving and the first arrival won. Or somebody offered money. I hate that.

Back
Top Bottom