Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought an 80 gallon aquarium off craigslist last week and before I even got a chance to set it up.... the darn thing got dropped and shattered into a million pieces! SOOOO MAD!!!

I bought an 80 gallon aquarium off craigslist last week and before I even got a chance to set it up.... the darn thing got dropped and shattered into a million pieces! SOOOO MAD!!!

YIKES!! I bet you were really mad! How much was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It only cost me $80 and was in amazing condition. It just needed a good cleaning. which I did and then my friend dropped it while helping me carry in from outside after it had dried.

GAH! I have been looking on craigslist for the last 2 days and I haven't seen any under $150...

Yowza that sucks, hopefully you find another one for an even better price or condition, I hope it works out for you.

Ok here are my spoils.
75 gallon tank w/stand, rocks, Marineland hot magnum, aquarium systems protein skimmer, maxijet 1200 power head on the skimmer, hydor powerhead(unsure of GPH), titanium heater with digital read thermometer at plug, two API salt water master test kits, two other nitrate and nitrite test kits that are old so they are garbage, floating thermometer, another thermometer with salinity scale(broke it :/, veggie clip, national geographic cleaning tool set, scrub pad on handle, power strip, odyssea quad t5 with some old looking bulbs (also have to get a transformer for the leds), some currently unidentified clown fish, two four stripe damselfish, firefish, sailfin blenny, two half dollar size snails, a few small hermit crabs, marine land power filter missing both bio wheels but has pump and tubes, another large power head missing the magnet mount, saltwater aquariums for dummies book, 5 gallon bucket, hydrometer, some seaweed sheets, shrimp pellets, and a yellow tang who passed after the move :/
All for $300, well about $415 after gas and buying some tubs and stuff.

Wow that seems like a good deal considering the amount of stuff you got.

Yes I topped off with freshwater after it was all up. Salinity was quite high before that. Found an asterina starfish on the glass, first of many I read.

Sounds like you did alright after all!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

saltwater tank (richland)

I have a 55 gallon saltwater aquarium 125 pounds of live rock 80 pounds of sand coral several fish 500 watt halogen light stand moving make offer too much to list all chemicals and salt protein skimmer everything operational established and ready to go. 100$ call me show contact info

Fishobsessed7

Make offer on what you want. These fish all need a 55-75 gallon tank.
1 gold gourami male
2 blue gouramis female
3 hoplo catfish
1 bristlenose pleco
A few realm small tetras
1 foot plus ropefish
A dojo loack I think
African butterfly fish
I think that's all. I am trying to get rid of my tank so fish need to go but am not giving them away or ill just trade in to fish store. Will sell the whole planted 75g setup for 125 its in barter for pics info

Wish I could convince my parents to let me buy the tank

Fishobsessed7

Back
Top Bottom