Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-29-2014, 02:10 PM   #461
Aquarium Advice Addict

No cash right now. Hope someone here sees it that does.

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Old 09-29-2014, 02:22 PM   #462
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yeah, it would be a shame to pass that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Old 09-29-2014, 10:44 PM   #463
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

75 gallon Fish Tank, needs to go ASAP

size / dimensions: 75 gallon

I'm moving need to unload a nice 75 gallon fish tank. Text me with your best offer. Can deliver the Boise area for $20.

Would be a great home for your fish!

Fishobsessed7

Fishobsessed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 10:44 AM   #464
Aquarium Advice Freak

Wow that's an amazing deal!

Old 09-30-2014, 05:35 PM   #465
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

"450 gallon acrylic aquarium made by "Clear for Life" 8'L x 3'W x 30"H with center/center overflow box. 1'' thick acrylic. Viewable from all 4 sides. Shining WHITE sand with a few hundred pounds of live rock and many large coral skeletons and colored plastic corals. Water drains out of the over flow, into a 40 gal. open sump with a VERTEX ALPHA 300 Protien skimmer 2nd best skimmer on the market only next to its brother Bubble King (Both made in same factory and same materials). Skimmer has a OZOTECH POSEIDON 200 Ozone generator with its Ozotech Ozone Air dryer and of course a Milwaulkee ORP controller. Skimmer also has a Vertex Vexta self cleaning Head. The 40 gal. sump drains into a ECOSYSTEM 4216 REFUGIUM 55 gallons. with Mangrove plants, 50LB of MIRACLE MUD and macro algae. Little Giant 4MDQX 1325GPH pumps water into a JBJ Arctica Titanium 1/2HP chiller followed by a Aqua UV 40 Watt UV Sterilizer w/ Wiper. Top of the line filtration!! Water is then finally returned into the tank via REEFLO DART 3600GPH pump. 2 Jebao WP40's and a Hydor Koralia Magnum 2200gph pump give great water flow through out the aquarium. 2 - 120w LEDs white/blue light up the aquarium, These lights are very strong and great, I have been able to grow everything from Soft corals, LPS, and SPS. All lights including the 2 refugium lights are on timers. Fish included are: 7" Annularis Angelfish, 3.5" Powder Blue tang, Melanuris Wrasse, 6line wrasse, Cleaner Wrasse and a diamond Goby. Also included are 400 Nassarius snails that keep the tank VERY clean. This is a turn key system ready for any type of fish or coral. I built this for serious reef keeping with no water changes needed. $5,000. "

450 GAL. ACRYLIC AQUARIUM SET UP
Old 09-30-2014, 06:52 PM   #466
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB_Smith View Post
"450 gallon acrylic aquarium made by "Clear for Life" 8'L x 3'W x 30"H with center/center overflow box. 1'' thick acrylic. Viewable from all 4 sides. Shining WHITE sand with a few hundred pounds of live rock and many large coral skeletons and colored plastic corals. Water drains out of the over flow, into a 40 gal. open sump with a VERTEX ALPHA 300 Protien skimmer 2nd best skimmer on the market only next to its brother Bubble King (Both made in same factory and same materials). Skimmer has a OZOTECH POSEIDON 200 Ozone generator with its Ozotech Ozone Air dryer and of course a Milwaulkee ORP controller. Skimmer also has a Vertex Vexta self cleaning Head. The 40 gal. sump drains into a ECOSYSTEM 4216 REFUGIUM 55 gallons. with Mangrove plants, 50LB of MIRACLE MUD and macro algae. Little Giant 4MDQX 1325GPH pumps water into a JBJ Arctica Titanium 1/2HP chiller followed by a Aqua UV 40 Watt UV Sterilizer w/ Wiper. Top of the line filtration!! Water is then finally returned into the tank via REEFLO DART 3600GPH pump. 2 Jebao WP40's and a Hydor Koralia Magnum 2200gph pump give great water flow through out the aquarium. 2 - 120w LEDs white/blue light up the aquarium, These lights are very strong and great, I have been able to grow everything from Soft corals, LPS, and SPS. All lights including the 2 refugium lights are on timers. Fish included are: 7" Annularis Angelfish, 3.5" Powder Blue tang, Melanuris Wrasse, 6line wrasse, Cleaner Wrasse and a diamond Goby. Also included are 400 Nassarius snails that keep the tank VERY clean. This is a turn key system ready for any type of fish or coral. I built this for serious reef keeping with no water changes needed. $5,000. "

450 GAL. ACRYLIC AQUARIUM SET UP
Mother of God that looks amazing.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:09 PM   #467
Aquarium Advice Freak

Craigslist Good Finds

Had to get a cup....for drool. Sure hope the $5000 includes delivery lol that's gonna take a while to teardown/move/setup
Edit: followed link and delivery not included- but he will help you load it lol
Old 10-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #468
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Here is another drool worthy set-up;

"I have a 43 month old running 240G 48x48x24h, 3 sides SF from LeeMar with lights (400W ballast and 250W) one large light reflector, Seaswirl 3/4 setup with Tunze flow, air chiller, 55G fresh h2o container, 120G sump and open stand. Lots and lots of live flat rock slabs some 20" wide. Tank has sps, lps, Purple Tang, 2 Bartletts, Marine Beta, nemos with anemone and other fishes, AquaController III Pro with PH and Temp+ DC8+variable flow for Tunze, Pinpoint PH monitor and lots more.... "

240G LeeMar starfire reeftank + 120G sump + Stand

the pic is pretty nice
Old 10-01-2014, 10:04 PM   #469
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krogman View Post
Goooaaaall!!!

I just got into the hobby and setting up my first tank. Seems like a great deal since I paid 100 for 36 gallon bow with stand.

Not sure I can justify 3 more tanks when I don't even have 1 setup.

Old 10-02-2014, 12:24 AM   #470
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB_Smith View Post
Here is another drool worthy set-up;

"I have a 43 month old running 240G 48x48x24h, 3 sides SF from LeeMar with lights (400W ballast and 250W) one large light reflector, Seaswirl 3/4 setup with Tunze flow, air chiller, 55G fresh h2o container, 120G sump and open stand. Lots and lots of live flat rock slabs some 20" wide. Tank has sps, lps, Purple Tang, 2 Bartletts, Marine Beta, nemos with anemone and other fishes, AquaController III Pro with PH and Temp+ DC8+variable flow for Tunze, Pinpoint PH monitor and lots more.... "

240G LeeMar starfire reeftank + 120G sump + Stand

the pic is pretty nice
Oh hot ****. Want want want.

3g Pico Reef
Sillyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com