Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This isn't on craigslist but on eBay. Me thinks a scam?

Attachments

• image-3499323888.jpg
    image-3499323888.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 135
So mts in full swung lol just got this today free either 15 or 20 gallon tank not sure so now i have this tank a 55 im working on my ten im redoing a 5g shrimp tank in process then the 125 im getting tonight

ForumRunner_20121215_120204.jpg

ForumRunner_20121215_120229.jpg

ForumRunner_20121215_120249.jpg

This the free one already got rid of the old gravel and slight cleaning will do more cleaning later and fo measurements to figure out how many gallons it is

What do you all do when you get someone who won't reply to you?? I found this perfect 25 gallon tank with a whole bunch of stuff for 100 dollars and I really want to buy it. But the person won't respond to my emails. I'm afraid they aren't getting them... they didn't leave any contact info and I'm stuck with using the craigslist pass-through email which usually ends up in someone's junk box in their email. They have the ad still up which leads me to believe this... if only this person will respond, then I can be posting my good deal here. :D

What do you all do when you get someone who won't reply to you?? I found this perfect 25 gallon tank with a whole bunch of stuff for 100 dollars and I really want to buy it. But the person won't respond to my emails. I'm afraid they aren't getting them... they didn't leave any contact info and I'm stuck with using the craigslist pass-through email which usually ends up in someone's junk box in their email. They have the ad still up which leads me to believe this... if only this person will respond, then I can be posting my good deal here. :D

Oh, you may try posting and ad titled "ATTN SELLER OF 25 gal tank" and hope they see it. I don't know if it would work or if someone would flag it. Worth a try I guess.

Look at this on eBay: 110 gallon marine aquarium with fish, live rock, and accessories. http://bit.ly/UE5mfs INSANE DEAL!!!

If that link doesn't work, put in 140903609491 in search on eBay ((((so jealous I can't get this))). Someone near NW Arkansas is about to get a steal if it isn't bid up from $500.

The person never responded to my emails and they took down their ad. :( I don't know if they changed their mind, sold it, or just wanted to ignore me... But I will continue to look until I find another good deal!

that's ok I missed this one
could definitely kick myself

Attachments

• image-3037219851.jpg
    image-3037219851.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 112
  • image-842192642.jpg
    image-842192642.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 141
Tetra1990 said:
In the second pic, was the $80 the price!?!

yeah, that's why I'm still kicking myself
and right now about 20 miles from me there's a reef ready 55 set up minus the lights for $75, but I'm looking for something bigger to replace the planted 90 I'm running

yeah, that's why I'm still kicking myself
and right now about 20 miles from me there's a reef ready 55 set up minus the lights for $75, but I'm looking for something bigger to replace the planted 90 I'm running

Oh man!!! Even though I don't have room to set it up, for that price I'd still go buy it and stash it away. That tank alone costs, I'd imagine, at least $100.

Tetra1990 said:
Oh man!!! Even though I don't have room to set it up, for that price I'd still go buy it and stash it away. That tank alone costs, I'd imagine, at least $100.

yeah I'm still tempted even though I'm already running 5 tanks and have three set ups sitting idle waiting for inspiration

Back
Top Bottom