Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No cash right now. Hope someone here sees it that does.

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah, it would be a shame to pass that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

75 gallon Fish Tank, needs to go ASAP

size / dimensions: 75 gallon

I'm moving need to unload a nice 75 gallon fish tank. Text me with your best offer. Can deliver the Boise area for $20.

Would be a great home for your fish!

Fishobsessed7

"450 gallon acrylic aquarium made by "Clear for Life" 8'L x 3'W x 30"H with center/center overflow box. 1'' thick acrylic. Viewable from all 4 sides. Shining WHITE sand with a few hundred pounds of live rock and many large coral skeletons and colored plastic corals. Water drains out of the over flow, into a 40 gal. open sump with a VERTEX ALPHA 300 Protien skimmer 2nd best skimmer on the market only next to its brother Bubble King (Both made in same factory and same materials). Skimmer has a OZOTECH POSEIDON 200 Ozone generator with its Ozotech Ozone Air dryer and of course a Milwaulkee ORP controller. Skimmer also has a Vertex Vexta self cleaning Head. The 40 gal. sump drains into a ECOSYSTEM 4216 REFUGIUM 55 gallons. with Mangrove plants, 50LB of MIRACLE MUD and macro algae. Little Giant 4MDQX 1325GPH pumps water into a JBJ Arctica Titanium 1/2HP chiller followed by a Aqua UV 40 Watt UV Sterilizer w/ Wiper. Top of the line filtration!! Water is then finally returned into the tank via REEFLO DART 3600GPH pump. 2 Jebao WP40's and a Hydor Koralia Magnum 2200gph pump give great water flow through out the aquarium. 2 - 120w LEDs white/blue light up the aquarium, These lights are very strong and great, I have been able to grow everything from Soft corals, LPS, and SPS. All lights including the 2 refugium lights are on timers. Fish included are: 7" Annularis Angelfish, 3.5" Powder Blue tang, Melanuris Wrasse, 6line wrasse, Cleaner Wrasse and a diamond Goby. Also included are 400 Nassarius snails that keep the tank VERY clean. This is a turn key system ready for any type of fish or coral. I built this for serious reef keeping with no water changes needed. $5,000. "

450 GAL. ACRYLIC AQUARIUM SET UP

"450 gallon acrylic aquarium made by "Clear for Life" 8'L x 3'W x 30"H with center/center overflow box. 1'' thick acrylic. Viewable from all 4 sides. Shining WHITE sand with a few hundred pounds of live rock and many large coral skeletons and colored plastic corals. Water drains out of the over flow, into a 40 gal. open sump with a VERTEX ALPHA 300 Protien skimmer 2nd best skimmer on the market only next to its brother Bubble King (Both made in same factory and same materials). Skimmer has a OZOTECH POSEIDON 200 Ozone generator with its Ozotech Ozone Air dryer and of course a Milwaulkee ORP controller. Skimmer also has a Vertex Vexta self cleaning Head. The 40 gal. sump drains into a ECOSYSTEM 4216 REFUGIUM 55 gallons. with Mangrove plants, 50LB of MIRACLE MUD and macro algae. Little Giant 4MDQX 1325GPH pumps water into a JBJ Arctica Titanium 1/2HP chiller followed by a Aqua UV 40 Watt UV Sterilizer w/ Wiper. Top of the line filtration!! Water is then finally returned into the tank via REEFLO DART 3600GPH pump. 2 Jebao WP40's and a Hydor Koralia Magnum 2200gph pump give great water flow through out the aquarium. 2 - 120w LEDs white/blue light up the aquarium, These lights are very strong and great, I have been able to grow everything from Soft corals, LPS, and SPS. All lights including the 2 refugium lights are on timers. Fish included are: 7" Annularis Angelfish, 3.5" Powder Blue tang, Melanuris Wrasse, 6line wrasse, Cleaner Wrasse and a diamond Goby. Also included are 400 Nassarius snails that keep the tank VERY clean. This is a turn key system ready for any type of fish or coral. I built this for serious reef keeping with no water changes needed. $5,000. "

450 GAL. ACRYLIC AQUARIUM SET UP
Mother of God that looks amazing.

Had to get a cup....for drool. Sure hope the $5000 includes delivery lol that's gonna take a while to teardown/move/setup
Edit: followed link and delivery not included- but he will help you load it lol

Here is another drool worthy set-up;

"I have a 43 month old running 240G 48x48x24h, 3 sides SF from LeeMar with lights (400W ballast and 250W) one large light reflector, Seaswirl 3/4 setup with Tunze flow, air chiller, 55G fresh h2o container, 120G sump and open stand. Lots and lots of live flat rock slabs some 20" wide. Tank has sps, lps, Purple Tang, 2 Bartletts, Marine Beta, nemos with anemone and other fishes, AquaController III Pro with PH and Temp+ DC8+variable flow for Tunze, Pinpoint PH monitor and lots more.... "

240G LeeMar starfire reeftank + 120G sump + Stand

the pic is pretty nice

Goooaaaall!!!

I just got into the hobby and setting up my first tank. Seems like a great deal since I paid 100 for 36 gallon bow with stand.

Not sure I can justify 3 more tanks when I don't even have 1 setup.

Here is another drool worthy set-up;

"I have a 43 month old running 240G 48x48x24h, 3 sides SF from LeeMar with lights (400W ballast and 250W) one large light reflector, Seaswirl 3/4 setup with Tunze flow, air chiller, 55G fresh h2o container, 120G sump and open stand. Lots and lots of live flat rock slabs some 20" wide. Tank has sps, lps, Purple Tang, 2 Bartletts, Marine Beta, nemos with anemone and other fishes, AquaController III Pro with PH and Temp+ DC8+variable flow for Tunze, Pinpoint PH monitor and lots more.... "

240G LeeMar starfire reeftank + 120G sump + Stand

the pic is pretty nice
Oh hot ****. Want want want.

condition: good
18 x 72 x 23 high (100 gal tank) with metal stand, 22 x 22 x 25'' high (40 gal.) corner aquarium (3 13 " wide front panels) with nice wooden cabinet stand, 12 x 30 x 18 h (25 gal), 12 x 36 x 17 h (30 gal), 12, x 36 x 24 h (40 gal). lot includes several heaters, filters, assorted lights, plastic plants, air pumps, many rocks, shells, coral, tank decorations, etc. all tanks were tested for leaks, but none of the accessories were tested. estate clean-out and everything sold as is. please call for more info and apt. we prefer to sell as a lot.

Show Original

Not too bad for $200, but I'm getting picky and only looking for reef ready anymore

Going to pick up my 28gal jbj nano cube intermediate LED within the next week!!

So excited! I got my snails ordered, so I can start my breeding colony for my 2x fig 8 puffers that are going to go in it!

$150 for the jbj nano cube 28gal intermediate LED with everything it comes with new.. I think it's a great deal.

Can't wait!!!!! My first brackish tank!

00s0s_a5a0SUrpyhc_600x450.jpg

Going to pick up my 28gal jbj nano cube intermediate LED within the next week!!

So excited! I got my snails ordered, so I can start my breeding colony for my 2x fig 8 puffers that are going to go in it!

$150 for the jbj nano cube 28gal intermediate LED with everything it comes with new.. I think it's a great deal.

Can't wait!!!!! My first brackish tank!

00s0s_a5a0SUrpyhc_600x450.jpg

Beautiful

Beautiful
Thanks! I'm hoping it'll match nicely with my (also black) 27g marineland cube (FW community). Hopefully (eventually) I'll overfilter the new tank as much as my current one ;) I've got almost 700gph (rated, at least) in filtration on my 27g cube combo of canister and hob. The 28g jbj has a built-in rear filter area, right? Is that alone enough for 2x fig 8 puffers until i can afford an addon canister?

Thanks!

Thanks! I'm hoping it'll match nicely with my (also black) 27g marineland cube (FW community). Hopefully (eventually) I'll overfilter the new tank as much as my current one ;) I've got almost 700gph (rated, at least) in filtration on my 27g cube combo of canister and hob. The 28g jbj has a built-in rear filter area, right? Is that alone enough for 2x fig 8 puffers until i can afford an addon canister?

Thanks!

First, not too sure about 2 in one tank together when they start maturing. I am not too familiar with them.

They should look good together. I just missed a CL 72G matching bowfront tank to the one I already have for something like 100-150, I just remember I was going crazy waiting to hear back. But only got disappointed. No twin SW and FW tanks for me... yet!

I'm giving away my 30 gallon fish tank (Must take all fish with it) it does no have a lid nor filter as I do not keep fish that really need it in there. Also giving away my 14 gallon (Comes with heater filter decorations and lid) must take all fish That come inside it. Text me at
show contact info
if interested reason why I'm giving away is I don't have enough time anymore to keep them. Thank you.

Fishobsessed7

Back
Top Bottom