Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 01-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #1211
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Wolfsblood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 523
That fluval looks pretty far from brand new
__________________

__________________
Wolfsblood is offline  
Old 01-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #1212
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
pcdebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Brandon, FL
Posts: 682
FISH TANK and stand - $75 (Hudson)

who do they think they foolin?
__________________

__________________
My name is Deb and I have MTS
pcdebb is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:00 AM   #1213
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jmay33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcdebb View Post
FISH TANK and stand - $75 (Hudson)

who do they think they foolin?
Not us! Lol.
__________________
"All men are equal before fish." - Herbert Hoover

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #1214
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
CharlieKlein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,487
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...506637862.html

I'd buy it if I had the place do it! It would be awesome in a basement!
__________________
CharlieKlein is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #1215
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Rlavassor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKlein
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...506637862.html

I'd buy it if I had the place do it! It would be awesome in a basement!
Idk that's too close to the tv for me. My luck my cichlids would soak it during feedings. Not only that but I'd never be able to pay attention to tv again if my tank was right next to it
__________________
Rlavassor86 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #1216
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jmay33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlavassor86 View Post

Idk that's too close to the tv for me. My luck my cichlids would soak it during feedings. Not only that but I'd never be able to pay attention to tv again if my tank was right next to it
Haha. That's funny! I pay more attention to my fish tanks than my TV, anyway. Maybe I would pay more attention to my TV it they were next to each other. Lol.
__________________
"All men are equal before fish." - Herbert Hoover

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #1217
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Rlavassor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmay33

Haha. That's funny! I pay more attention to my fish tanks than my TV, anyway. Maybe I would pay more attention to my TV it they were next to each other. Lol.
Yea I do too, but it would suck when I'm actually trying to watch the tv I'd get way to distracted.
__________________
Rlavassor86 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #1218
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jmay33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlavassor86 View Post

Yea I do too, but it would suck when I'm actually trying to watch the tv I'd get way to distracted.
You and me both.
__________________
"All men are equal before fish." - Herbert Hoover

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 01:16 PM   #1219
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
CharlieKlein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,487
Lol you'd need like a tarp to put over for an of button on the tank!
__________________
CharlieKlein is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #1220
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jmay33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKlein View Post
Lol you'd need like a tarp to put over for an of button on the tank!
Lol. I would never use it!! What's the use :fish:

On another note, this made me sad! I hope the "algae eater" isn't a pleco.



__________________

__________________
"All men are equal before fish." - Herbert Hoover

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline  
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.