Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CharlieKlein said:
I know. My lfs has a yellow spotted one for 120! And all te others are 65+!

Yea the price is what's kept me from getting into discus. I just have a really hard time justifying spending that much on one fish.

I agree. I mean for me, a large school of 3 doller rumynose, some rams at 10 dollers, and Cory's, it all add up

My stupid iPhone is broken so I can't screen shot but can I just say it drives me nuts when people post 'moving need gone tomorrow' but have a 300$ price tag on there unkept tank....what are you going to do with it if its not gone for 300$ TOMORROW???? Or when the horribly kept tanks are ones I want to take and get healthy but refuse to pay the price they ask... You don't give a crap about your tank 'ill take it an give your fish a good life for CHEAP!' But I'm not giving you hundreds of dollars for something you didn't care enough to take care of to begin with!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG that's horrible. I can't believe they even posted that. Who do they think they fooling? 500 gallons? Surely that's a misprint

Could be just cleaning the tank, and took the pictures while in the middle of it. But 500 gallons, yea right. :p

This thread has run its course and is now CLOSED.

Just because the owners of these tanks are not members here does not make publicly criticizing them and their choices ok. I agree that some of these tanks are horribly stocked and some are in desperate need of maintenance but disgracing them on a public forum isn't going change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom