Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharkbait54 said:
Need gone asap 10g.....90$

Maybe someone will buy it if you lower the price and sell contents inside like filter or even filter media

Bobjoefredsky said:
That's insane are you insane lol those things will break your tank in half

These are ads from craigslist, not member's tanks...

real live mermaid - $100 $100 Pittsburgh PA 2012-08-17, 12:51AM EDT

Real live mermaid caught by me in ocean city while on vacation, I took it home and have it in my fish tank and its doing very well... it swims like a doll fin and has a very human like appearance, but with very sharp and pointed teeth, five fingers that are webbed with claws at the end of each finger and gray with no hair ,its very ugly and has two very long arms and a flat tail with finger looking webs on it like a bats wing, sort of transparent, it has already killed seven of my other saltwater fish, im moving it to its own tank. it hides under a rock all day and seems to be able to see and hear me, animal planet showed one but this looks entirely different then what they depicted but it is the real deal.. im asking one million dollars and no less . this creature will not be sold to anyone in the military or has associations with the government. (scientist and researchers only ). i have not shown it to know one at all for fear of getting into big trouble or causing mass hysteria within the world. it has really small eyes and occasionally will leap out of the tank and be moving still alive on the floor, i wont touch it because it seems very hostile and i dont know if its dangerous, its about 8 inches long now but was 4 inches when i caught it on a squid . no ears ,it has a ridge down the length of its head all the way down to its tail, it also has slight blue gray dots down each side and its belly (no belly button) is visible ,it's nostrils can open and close as well as a second set of eye lids, it only comes out in the dark and will retreat under the rocks upon turning the light on, it buries itself in the gravel.

real live mermaid - $100 $100 Pittsburgh PA 2012-08-17, 12:51AM EDT

Real live mermaid caught by me in ocean city while on vacation, I took it home and have it in my fish tank and its doing very well... it swims like a doll fin and has a very human like appearance, but with very sharp and pointed teeth, five fingers that are webbed with claws at the end of each finger and gray with no hair ,its very ugly and has two very long arms and a flat tail with finger looking webs on it like a bats wing, sort of transparent, it has already killed seven of my other saltwater fish, im moving it to its own tank. it hides under a rock all day and seems to be able to see and hear me, animal planet showed one but this looks entirely different then what they depicted but it is the real deal.. im asking one million dollars and no less . this creature will not be sold to anyone in the military or has associations with the government. (scientist and researchers only ). i have not shown it to know one at all for fear of getting into big trouble or causing mass hysteria within the world. it has really small eyes and occasionally will leap out of the tank and be moving still alive on the floor, i wont touch it because it seems very hostile and i dont know if its dangerous, its about 8 inches long now but was 4 inches when i caught it on a squid . no ears ,it has a ridge down the length of its head all the way down to its tail, it also has slight blue gray dots down each side and its belly (no belly button) is visible ,it's nostrils can open and close as well as a second set of eye lids, it only comes out in the dark and will retreat under the rocks upon turning the light on, it buries itself in the gravel.

I saw one of those once. It was back during my "experimental" youth days. I still have flashbacks every so often...

Ya I replied with an offer of 2 million Incase someone tries to snake it out from underneath of me ;) lmao

How have I never seen this thread? Anywho- there's this guy:

http://kpr.craigslist.org/for/3129250539.html

(I don't know how to make the link into a title like all you guys. Help?)

Anyway- I emailed him offering $1-$2 per lb for his dead live rock. His reply was the rock was worth $8-$10 per lb and that he couldn't go for less. I decided the rock must be laced with gold! $10 per lb for dead rock?! He is dreaming!

How have I never seen this thread? Anywho- there's this guy:

Dried Marine Live Rock

(I don't know how to make the link into a title like all you guys. Help?)

Anyway- I emailed him offering $1-$2 per lb for his dead live rock. His reply was the rock was worth $8-$10 per lb and that he couldn't go for less. I decided the rock must be laced with gold! $10 per lb for dead rock?! He is dreaming!
he wont sell an ounce of the stuff at that price lol

the cheapest I've seen around here is about 4.99 per pound. there's a guy trying to sell dry live rock for 4.00 a pound. he posts every day too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom