Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 07-31-2012, 12:12 AM   #181
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishontheRock

Woukd they accept a leaky canoe? Cause I know one that needs a home!
Lol they wanted a motorboat!
__________________

__________________
animalzrok2 is offline  
Old 07-31-2012, 12:33 AM   #182
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Lunchbox209's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: stockton CA
Posts: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait54

Sorry 29g I've heard reviews about the filter and fans being really loud is this true?
I would jump on that and for the fans just replace them and it should go away at least that happened to mine
__________________

__________________
Lunchbox209 is offline  
Old 07-31-2012, 01:23 AM   #183
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Sharkbait54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nashville,Tn
Posts: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox209

I would jump on that and for the fans just replace them and it should go away at least that happened to mine
Thanks!
__________________
Sharkbait54 is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #184
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
smomus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 567
Anyone for some MTS?
Malasian Trumpet Snails - Fish - Pets and Livestock - Roy - For Sale - Classifieds | ksl.com
or maybe you could just go to your lfs and get some for... free..!?
additionally.. "If you are feeding these to your Freshwater puffers, i would house them separately as these snails will multiply." ummm I hope no one is feeding these to their puffers?
__________________
smomus is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 08:44 PM   #185
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
hpiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by smomus View Post
additionally.. "If you are feeding these to your Freshwater puffers, i would house them separately as these snails will multiply." ummm I hope no one is feeding these to their puffers?
Puffers eat snails.
__________________
hpiguy is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #186
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
smomus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 567
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpiguy View Post
Puffers eat snails.
yes i know. i have a green spot puffer myself. but the mts have cone shells making them very very hard shelled snails. puffers should not be eating these snails because of this. they can choke to death
__________________
smomus is offline  
Old 08-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #187
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Alyxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Slidell, La
Posts: 2,284
Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by smomus

yes i know. i have a green spot puffer myself. but the mts have cone shells making them very very hard shelled snails. puffers should not be eating these snails because of this. they can choke to death
Or fracture their beaks. MTS are bad news when it comes to puffer feeding,
__________________
Alyxx is offline  
Old 08-02-2012, 02:29 AM   #188
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Lunchbox209's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: stockton CA
Posts: 397
TANG POLICE!!!!!! Smh

Reef Tank for sale

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/for/3171357492.html
__________________
Lunchbox209 is offline  
Old 08-02-2012, 02:38 AM   #189
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
clearancepuppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox209
TANG POLICE!!!!!! Smh

Reef Tank for sale

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/for/3171357492.html
Um... he says email your ph # and he will call because he won't answer emails because of spammers ... did I miss something here? lol
__________________
clearancepuppy is offline  
Old 08-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #190
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
hpiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearancepuppy View Post
Um... he says email your ph # and he will call because he won't answer emails because of spammers ... did I miss something here? lol
__________________

__________________
hpiguy is offline  
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.