Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyxx said:
I noticed the ornament but not the other tank. Also, the hard water buildup around the top of the tank is disgusting.

If i had the room and money i would save those tanks but i would build my own stand though

brunettebaby4571 said:
55 gallon aquarium w/accessories

Ugh just so many different things going on lol it says 950$ at the top but then at the bottom it says they are asking 1,000....either way oh my lanta...lol

Suprised the fish are still alive with that low off water level not to mention suprised the heater hasn't shattered or something

aaronjohn20 said:
Suprised the fish are still alive with that low off water level not to mention suprised the heater hasn't shattered or something

Other pics have the tank full, I think they took that one while they were cleaning the tank or something. The ad does say it comes with a python style water changer.

Im not sure where to even put this but there is a guy in my area selling a few aquaclear 70s for for 10$ each...Is that a good deal for a used one? He says they work great still...anyone have any ideas on if thats a good or bad?

brunettebaby4571 said:
Im not sure where to even put this but there is a guy in my area selling a few aquaclear 70s for for 10$ each...Is that a good deal for a used one? He says they work great still...anyone have any ideas on if thats a good or bad?

Sounds like a good deal I picked some up for 20$ a pop.

Okay I couldnt even find that older filter on google or anywhere lol but yeah I will just stick with the 70. Thank ya for the help! :)

My email to him was

"Hello,

I'm interested in this 5 gallon tank. I'm assuming that $80 was a typo. Did you mean $8? If so, please get back to me and we can discuss a time/place to see it.

Thank you for your time,
Chris"

No reply so far. Not expecting one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom