Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from Craigslist but... Will not affect water chemistry, but then states that it may raise pH. Huh...

"Designed specifically for use in freshwater aquariums, gravel will not affect water chemistry in any way, and provides a great place for beneficial bacteria to colonize. Whether you’re looking for a bright substrate or something for your natural tank, pure water pebbles are exactly what your tank requires. May raise your tank’s pH"

I found this one on my CL. Not sure if its a bad deal or not!

Attachments

• image-1923256219.jpg
    image-1923256219.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 122
This ones better! It's a bare 55 I'm guessing. Plus the hood and everything's cracked.

Attachments

• image-3222369895.jpg
    image-3222369895.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 100
Please tell me this is a joke. Goldfish and bettas must be the most abused fish in the U.S.

I'm pretty sure most goldfish that people win from a carnival spend their short lives in the plastic bag or in a bowl. Now that is animal cruelty.

bettaowner said:
I'm pretty sure most goldfish that people win from a carnival spend their short lives in the plastic bag or in a bowl. Now that is animal cruelty.

I thought they stopped doing the goldfish for the fair? I also like the wedding 'decorations' you get a goldfish in a vase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom