Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could you even move that? My 220 was a bi*** to move. I couldn't even imagine how heavy that is. Where would you keep it and how do you transport it? It doesn't sound worth it to me.

vanimal said:
How could you even move that? My 220 was a bi*** to move. I couldn't even imagine how heavy that is. Where would you keep it and how do you transport it? It doesn't sound worth it to me.

It's gotta be a typo of some sort.

I have had people come over to my house to buy fish, and they stole my camera!! (a pre-teen boy) I do not like craiglist, never have, but my wife seems to be addicted to it. Also, a few years ago she bought a husky off craiglist and it came with fleas, which infested our house and drove me crazy. And i know, some people are ovbiously just trying to make money, like asking $100 for a 20 gallon tank and accesories, people don't realize used stuff is not the same as retail. Just reinforces my belief that most people are jerks and dumb.

Matt68005 said:
I have had people come over to my house to buy fish, and they stole my camera!! (a pre-teen boy) I do not like craiglist, never have, but my wife seems to be addicted to it. Also, a few years ago she bought a husky off craiglist and it came with fleas, which infested our house and drove me crazy. And i know, some people are ovbiously just trying to make money, like asking $100 for a 20 gallon tank and accesories, people don't realize used stuff is not the same as retail. Just reinforces my belief that most people are jerks and dumb.

I have had great experiences with Craigslist. I have gotten many great deals and all the people I've purchased from have been really nice.

vanimal said:
I have had great experiences with Craigslist. I have gotten many great deals and all the people I've purchased from have been really nice.

Same here, my family and I have had only good experiences with craigslist, and we've bought dozens of thing off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom