Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to pick up a 10 gallon and it had 2 full grown Gold Gourami's and a 5 inch sailfin pleco. I wasn't expecting the extra fish, but I will say the tank was spotless and clean. They did so much better when i get them home and put them into a 75 gal. I later rehomed the sailfin to a friends 125.

Lt. said:
Oh, my, god, really, first off, a grand for 2 eighty gal. tanks and a stand, RIP OFF, 2nd, TWO TANKS ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER!!! WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

Haha no i think its one of those large stands that you see in some fish stores that are able to hold multiple aquariums to put as many as possible in a small amount of space. Its like a really tall stand with 2 shelves where you put tanks. One might be waist high and the other is chest high etc.

Haha I meant to say something about that also! Id almost buy it just for the live driftwood...seems rare!! hehe :) But what do you think? 300 fish orrrr 300$ worth of fish?? lol

I am trying to find it again but I saw a 55 gallon tank with 3 large pacus and a large osacar in it :/ and a 20 gallon with a very large oscar...yikes...

Its prob right! 300 fish, just look at all the blurs, there all guppys. "Tonight on Tanks Gone Wild" lol

Lt. said:
Confused! Plus...... Is there such a thing as ">live<" drift wood?

That just means it has bacteria on it. Like live rock doesn't really have life on it besides bacteria until corral is added.

brunettebaby4571 said:
From Morgantown! Not a huge demand for fish or tanks around here :/

I got a guy from motown on his way at 4 for my CL add for coral frags :)

aaronjohn20 said:
Its prob right! 300 fish, just look at all the blurs, there all guppys. "Tonight on Tanks Gone Wild" lol

Yeah, guppies breed like crazy! When I was younger, and I didn't know much about fish, I had a 20 gallon with around 100 guppies in it.

Tetra1990 said:
Yeah, guppies breed like crazy! When I was younger, and I didn't know much about fish, I had a 20 gallon with around 100 guppies in it.

Holy crap! Now that's overstocked lol

That is pretty sweet! Its not such a big world after all eh?? :) I am in the process of trying to teach my mom and little brother proper fish care haha but my mom is set in her ways of the smaller the tank the better...She thinks I am crazy for having three tanks in my house and wanting more haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom