Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please give me the link to your aquarium buying guide? The link on the CL insanity page is not working. Thanks

Now goldfish are tropical. Who knew??! I wonder how many in how big of a tank.

Attachments

• image-3888693120.jpg
    image-3888693120.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 109
Ljk09 said:
Now goldfish are tropical. Who knew??! I wonder how many in how big of a tank.

Yes and you should see the ones that are "bowl ready"! Such a great deal lol

Ill let my fiance buy whatever stupid games he wants as long as he gets me a fish tank!! haha...there has been a 20 gallon long on craigslist for months and months for 50$ and no one is buying it...its driving me nuts!

12 gallon for 175? I dunno about that...12 gallon saltwater nano cube plus extras

600 for a 60 gallon...they say they have over a grand in it...I wonder if the grand is still hidden in it when you buy it?! :) Fish Aquarium 60 Gallon I should really email them and ask them if the 1000$ is still inside the tank and if the money is all wet or if its still usable! hahaha

brunettebaby4571 said:
Ill let my fiance buy whatever stupid games he wants as long as he gets me a fish tank!! haha...there has been a 20 gallon long on craigslist for months and months for 50$ and no one is buying it...its driving me nuts!

12 gallon for 175? I dunno about that...12 gallon saltwater nano cube plus extras

Hmmm.... I'd have to know what light it has. I assume it has a stand. Might be worth it if he throws in 10-15 lbs live rock and the coral he mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom