Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If want to know what kind of filter it has and what "refurbished" light means. It looks clean, so it might be worth it.

Lt. said:

I note he said he had a Rena XP3 filter system on there, but the pics show two what I think are Penguin 300 HOB filters. Even though that LED light might be powerful, he really needs two on that size tank to get a good light spread. Finally, he said he had $3000 invested, but I couldn't see where his asking price was at all. Maybe the $1 that was in the header? LOL

It annoys me when people put that in their listing headers on Craigslist.

Ljk09 said:
I want to punch that guy right in the face. Furs? Ugghhhhhh. Not cool. Not to mention everything looks dead. I'm not an expert on saltwater but its so brown.

Furs are common in alaska and can be worth a bit depending on the animal and season

vance1013 said:
Yup ive been up there a few time havent seen much of anchorage though but i would like too someday

I would love to go too. I guess they need the furs, huh? It's kinda off subject but fishy related. I watched The Big Miracle and it was a true story out of Alaska.

Way off subject, but I live in the Matsu valley, not anchorage. But the Valley and anchorage share a C.List page.

Lt. said:
Way off subject, but I live in the Matsu valley, not anchorage. But the Valley and anchorage share a C.List page.

If you share a CL page you're close enough! :)

Suppose your right. But there's 50miles between here in the Mat valley and anchorage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom