Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jackwagon said:
Just read this and I laughed out loud. Funniest thing I have ever read in Craigslist. It is explicit however. http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/for/3389365234.html

Well so I'm sitting down in the library reading this thread, and I follow your link, and I can't help myself and I BUST OUT LAUGHING SO LOUD!! That I just about get kicked put of the library.

I think he's smoking some of the "special salts" mentioned a few pages back.

Lt. said:
Well so I'm sitting down in the library reading this thread, and I follow your link, and I can't help myself and I BUST OUT LAUGHING SO LOUD!! That I just about get kicked put of the library.

I think he's smoking some of the "special salts" mentioned a few pages back.

Agreed. Lol

That's just down the road from me too I should go pick it up :) lol

This might be a LITTLE over-stocked...

Attachments

• image-357661779.jpg
    image-357661779.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 93
What do you guys think? I offered him $100 for the tank and stand. Is it too much? My husbands going to kill me. It's just the stand and tank. Now that I think about it it may be difficult/expensive to come by hood and lights.

Attachments

• image-1133564767.jpg
    image-1133564767.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 86
I found a really cool double tank stand where one tank is above and the other below looks like they are in a wall not a stand but it's $200!!

Nice setup if I do say so myself.

Totally kidding.

Attachments

• image-3489122548.jpg
    image-3489122548.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom