Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 pounds? Do you think they meant gallons?

Attachments

• image-3810843284.jpg
    image-3810843284.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 97
Ljk09 said:
What do you guys think? I offered him $100 for the tank and stand. Is it too much? My husbands going to kill me. It's just the stand and tank. Now that I think about it it may be difficult/expensive to come by hood and lights.

I think $100 is a good price.

You will just need a hood and lights for a tank 48" long. Glass tops you would need 2 (one for each side of the top there) they are like $20 each at petco. I don't think finding a hood and light will be difficult- At least finding a new one won't be. Used- you may have to do a little more searching. It's totally doable though!

Bearchumjs said:
I think $100 is a good price.

You will just need a hood and lights for a tank 48" long. Glass tops you would need 2 (one for each side of the top there) they are like $20 each at petco. I don't think finding a hood and light will be difficult- At least finding a new one won't be. Used- you may have to do a little more searching. It's totally doable though!

Which size for each side? It's not 2 48 inch so is it 2 24 inch?

24 inches. Got it ;)

Lt. said:
I'm pretty sure its, $1 per gallon, not $10 a gallon. Then say $20 per fish, $150 for hardware and decor. Do I have it right? Or was I too generous?

Too generous with the fish price as they most likely need a larger aquarium... $1 per gallon, $100 for the stand, $75 for equipment. I'd pay no more than that and I'd really only want to pay $200 at most because I'm cheap. Lol!

Ljk09 said:
You must not be the only one. I saw someone with one of them around me not too long ago! Not to mention they should probably lower their water level so he could get out of the water a little more :(

Ok, am I the only one who just flashed back to Clarissa Explains it All when I saw this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom