Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stl area Craigslist always has some interesting ones.

Attachments

• image-3510124851.jpg
    image-3510124851.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 112
Just saw this on kijiji:

"selling my prized silver arowana, 18" and still growing. Will also throw in his tank mate, a foot long like cichlid. Reason for selling is need some moolah for vacation. The pike cichlid is shy but the arowana is friendly, I pet him daily. He eats two live mice a week and feeder comets in between. They're in a 55 gallon aquarium and it's getting a little small for them."

So many things wrong with that... Pardon me, you pet your fish? And he only eats mice and goldfish? Sounds really healthy. And you must have mistyped, surely you don't mean youre keeping an 18" arowana and a 12" pike cichlid in a 55 gallon???!!

Just saw this on kijiji:

"selling my prized silver arowana, 18" and still growing. Will also throw in his tank mate, a foot long like cichlid. Reason for selling is need some moolah for vacation. The pike cichlid is shy but the arowana is friendly, I pet him daily. He eats two live mice a week and feeder comets in between. They're in a 55 gallon aquarium and it's getting a little small for them."

So many things wrong with that... Pardon me, you pet your fish? And he only eats mice and goldfish? Sounds really healthy. And you must have mistyped, surely you don't mean youre keeping an 18" arowana and a 12" pike cichlid in a 55 gallon???!!

The arowana would make a great mouser. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom