Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the words of encouragement. But unfortunately it was all about the money and they backed out of the deal perhaps to go with someone else.
I hope whomever gets them was another rescuer and will help them. I actually found out the tank size maybe a 2.5 gallon and the angel a bit smaller but still....:(

Ops... Yes I hope that the new owner is an experience aquarist

Now I picture whoever wrote that listing as either a hair-lip who types as they speak or someone with a horrible Canadian Accent >.> I am a horrible person >.< No offense intended to any Canadians or persons with physical deformities o.o

Forgive me for double posting this, but I'm not sure how to move it. I found on CL a new (still has the stickers and is still banded to the pallet) Oceanic 215 reef ready aquarium for $700. Is this a good deal?

Well technically yes, go for it

Bearchumjs said:
20K?! Maybe 2k-5k. They must be selling the room it's in too. Wonder what they are going to do with the giant hole left in the wall.

That's what I was thinking, it's like they are charging what they paid in installation/remodeling costs. Though I've never even looked into the price of a new 1800 gallon tank...

There's the tank, then I'd imagine they'd have a whole bunch of expensive equipment to go with, plus, IT'S SEAMLESS! wow, I'll take 2 please! LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom