Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have 1 - 20 gal. aquarium tall with stand, like new and 1 - 10 gal aquarium with stand.
Will sell separately (1 tank+1 stand as a set) or will be glad to sell both! 20 Gal with stand - asking $115.00 10 Gal with stand - asking $65.00
or ALL for $145.00
Lots of extras - filters, food, pumps, heaters, hoods, lights, chemicals, hoses, rock, etc.
We have had everything from goldfish to piranas!
Call if interested 816-***-****"
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/3032356471.html

"We have 1 - 20 gal. aquarium tall with stand, like new and 1 - 10 gal aquarium with stand.
Will sell separately (1 tank+1 stand as a set) or will be glad to sell both! 20 Gal with stand - asking $115.00 10 Gal with stand - asking $65.00
or ALL for $145.00
Lots of extras - filters, food, pumps, heaters, hoods, lights, chemicals, hoses, rock, etc.
We have had everything from goldfish to piranas!
Call if interested 816-***-****"
2 Aquarium/fish tank+stands

This sounds like a store.....couldn't they hire someone to write this ad who knew how to spell piranha?

and again I'd lik to bang my head against a wall

Attachments

• image-1521846371.jpg
    image-1521846371.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 171
  • image-403259750.jpg
    image-403259750.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 175
manbeast said:

Wow. That's just special. Probably double what they paid for the setup in the first place. I know my 5 gallon, which seems to be the same model, cost maybe $30 for the whole kit at Walmart.

manbeast said:

That's insane! I just bought a 30 a couple months ago FULL set up with stand and a ton of extra decorations for $100.
Plus just bought a 20 long used set up for $10 granted the 20 long was a major steal but give me a break!

Tetra1990 said:
In the picture, did they run out of water?

Maybe thats why the want so much for the tiny tank, Forgot to pay the water bill and there for can't full it up, a must sell to get water turned back on. Lol

Wow! What a bunch of bs. I bought my All-Glass Aquarium 46g bow front with EVERYTHING for $50. Come with tank, stand, light, decor, power filter, and supplies. Only thing I had to actually buy was gravel. I did do an upgrade on the filter though

Wow! What a bunch of bs. I bought my All-Glass Aquarium 46g bow front with EVERYTHING for $50. Come with tank, stand, light, decor, power filter, and supplies. Only thing I had to actually buy was gravel. I did do an upgrade on the filter though. I have more money in plants than I do in my whole setup except for the fish

75g with stand for $100. Not all insanity is bad ;)

Oh and please excuse marilyn ;)

Attachments

• image-948966333.jpg
    image-948966333.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 171
Man I can't find any deals like that. Period. The closest was my 30 gallon i bought w a stand for 30 bucks. It didn't have a anything else though so I've still racked up quite a bill.

there's been a guy posting for weeks trying to trade his computer system for a saltwater setup. the computer is like 5 years old, which is probably worth $100, but he wants a huge SW setup worth hundreds. for trade. :huh:

In the words of a friend of mine, computers do not age like wine, they age like milk. Same goes for used aquariums. That guy is S.O.L.

In the words of a friend of mine, computers do not age like wine, they age like milk. Same goes for used aquariums. That guy is S.O.L.

i'm trying to find it. maybe he got a sucker? lol

either he removed it or he found someone dumb enough. haha

This is how important a space is:

36 gallon bowfront needs top and gravel have filter emporer 280100 dollars

I was just combing through the listings and I really had to do a double take because all I saw was 280100 dollars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom