Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharkbait54 said:
Sorry 29g I've heard reviews about the filter and fans being really loud is this true?

I would jump on that and for the fans just replace them and it should go away at least that happened to mine

additionally.. "If you are feeding these to your Freshwater puffers, i would house them separately as these snails will multiply." ummm I hope no one is feeding these to their puffers?

Puffers eat snails.

Puffers eat snails.

yes i know. i have a green spot puffer myself. but the mts have cone shells making them very very hard shelled snails. puffers should not be eating these snails because of this. they can choke to death

smomus said:
yes i know. i have a green spot puffer myself. but the mts have cone shells making them very very hard shelled snails. puffers should not be eating these snails because of this. they can choke to death

Or fracture their beaks. MTS are bad news when it comes to puffer feeding,

Lunchbox209 said:
But in the add it says it's glass

Where? Not trying to be rude, seriously asking this, but can you quote that part? I'm horrible at finding what I need to see. I always see everything else.

seekinghealth said:
Where? Not trying to be rude, seriously asking this, but can you quote that part? I'm horrible at finding what I need to see. I always see everything else.

It doesn't say it's glass but if you look at the second picture those seals definitely look like glass seals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom