Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, from that angle it looks more like a 55, i emailed them asking for the dimensions but havent received a response

Alyxx said:
I've gotta say, that is a pretty cool tank. Not my style, but it is a cool idea. Great for a kid's room. Not quite sure it's worth the asking price, though.

Yeah I agree its quite pricey lol but I would totally make it into an awesome salt water tank. There's a 10 gallon very similar to it for 125 too lol

So on the flip side of craigslist insanity. I made off like a bandit today!

Found for FREE on craigslist a Horribly dirty but structurally sound 55 gal. tank, nothing a little TLC can't fix.
I don't mind as it gives me another project to work on!
Stand that came with it needs a little woodworking and paint but all in all a sweet deal considering it was free.

And I wish I had taken pictures of the poor fish that were in this thing. An 18" or so Iridescent Shark, a 7-8" Tin-foil Barb, and a good 12" Pleco :(
I called my LFS before heading to pick up everything and found them a safe (and big enough) home to take them to on my way back to the house.

Oh and the best part... the accessories!

FREE brand new in box Tetra 30-60 gal. advanced power filter
FREE brand new in box Aqueon 200 watt submersible heater
FREE various tank cleaning tools and decorations that aren't butt-ugly, I'll actually be using them in my tanks
FREE unopened fish foods. Enough to keep my fish happily and healthily fed till the end of the year if not longer.

This 55 will be my new community tank upgrade from the 20 gal. I've been working on. I'll post pics when I get it all together!

'Twas a good day for CL today :)

DoubleA said:
So on the flip side of craigslist insanity. I made off like a bandit today!

Found for FREE on craigslist a Horribly dirty but structurally sound 55 gal. tank, nothing a little TLC can't fix.
I don't mind as it gives me another project to work on!
Stand that came with it needs a little woodworking and paint but all in all a sweet deal considering it was free.

And I wish I had taken pictures of the poor fish that were in this thing. An 18" or so Iridescent Shark, a 7-8" Tin-foil Barb, and a good 12" Pleco :(
I called my LFS before heading to pick up everything and found them a safe (and big enough) home to take them to on my way back to the house.

Oh and the best part... the accessories!

FREE brand new in box Tetra 30-60 gal. advanced power filter
FREE brand new in box Aqueon 200 watt submersible heater
FREE various tank cleaning tools and decorations that aren't butt-ugly, I'll actually be using them in my tanks
FREE unopened fish foods. Enough to keep my fish happily and healthily fed till the end of the year if not longer.

This 55 will be my new community tank upgrade from the 20 gal. I've been working on. I'll post pics when I get it all together!

'Twas a good day for CL today :)

That is an INSANELY GREAT DEAL!! let us know the thread of your build so we can see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom