Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
115$ on my local Craigslist, what kind of fish would even be suitable for a tank like this?

Attachments

• image-1358724331.jpg
    image-1358724331.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 137
Lt. said:
Are those people crazy? Terrible set up, makes me ANGRY that people think a 10 inch long fish I perfectly fine on a 20 inch long tank.

I agree, I feel like people like that should be GIVING there fish away to a good home. Shoot, and the tank!

Teakwood said:
115$ on my local Craigslist, what kind of fish would even be suitable for a tank like this?

I think these kind of tanks are made for jelly fish not normal fish

Mrc8858 said:
This should be punishable to community service or atleast a fine to blatantly state that you are treating a creature poorly in hopes it will die whether its a fish or not.

It might be punished if reported to the local authorities.

on animal planet we see all these animal cops saving cats and dogs, but honestly i have never seen them rescue a overgrown goldfish in a bowl :?

Rutrag said:
It's a remora. They are not sharks, but do have a specialized dorsal fin that lets them suck onto sharks. they ride around on them and eat the leftovers.

What kind of "heat lamp" do you use on an aquarium in this day and age? Reptile enclosure, sure, but I've never heard of using one on an aquarium.

Remoras get like 3-4 feet... not good for a 50 gallon.
I caught one one time and it suctioned it's head to the dock and I couldn't even pry it off..it was so interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom