Craigslist or yardsale deals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacca

Aquarium Advice Freak
Thought it would be neat for people to list some of the great deals they have gotten off of craigslist or at yardsales. Doesn't have to be aquariums.

I got a 55 gallon tank and stand for $50

For $50 off of a kid I got a 36g BF with stand, light, heater, filters and a 10g with light, heater, and filters. Also got the live rock out of the 36g, which ended up with $70 of credit. Basically got it all for free.

And I've gotten tons of tank/filter/light/heater set-ups for $5 from Goodwill for bettas.

I got a 55 gallon tall hexagon aquarium with trashy stand, filter, hood, lighting, and heater for $50. I got a 62 gallon with filter, heater, beautiful solid maple hardwood stand, huge 36" light with 40 watt ballast and some odds and ends for $100. I'd like to get a 125 for a bill and start my first salt tank.

I got a 25g, hood light, stand, filter, heater, and a good deco for free. I got 42lbs of live rock for $84. I got 100g, stand, lights, 2 filters, heater and decos for $250
Supra

Back
Top Bottom