Craigslist Responses.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrc8858

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, I have a bunch of pulsing xenia and I've been selling frags here and there but its growing faster then it sells so I posted a FREE CL ad saying "Free Pulsing Xenia" with a picture of it and my clownfish slightly in the picture. Well, so far I've gotten 5 txts saying I'm interested in you fish lol. Then once I tell them its coral they tell me "oh, well ill take that too. Is it freshwater?" Lmao a couple of them got offended when I asked them to tell me what they had for lighting cause although I'm giving it away for free I still want it going to a good home. Needless to say the two people that were offended by me asking about their fixture or system never answered back lol. Well that's the end of that story but if you guys have any interesting responses to any of your ads feel free to share :)

Ahahah thats what you get for trying to be generous..! Good thing you asked, i expect several of those responders wanted to put some nice xenia in their freshwater systems lol

I know... I can't even imagine what they are thinking when I tell them its coral and they just think oh well ill just throw that in my tank anyways screw it haha feel bad for what is in their tanks now that I think of it lol

Not fish related, but reptile. I was selling my leopard gecko+ full setup. At least $150 in equipment and gecko. I know that you will not get full price on CL. I had everything listed for $80 or trade for large aquarium. That's how I got my current 29 gallon. Someone texted me and offered $20 for everything! Heck no.

I posted on craigslist about selling or trading some of my mbunas and said I was only interested in trading for peacocks and hap cichlids. I got a text from somebody saying they had blood parrots they would trade, I said no thanx I'm only interested in peacocks and haps. He then got mad and said these are peacocks and not to treat him like an idiot because he knows what he is talking about. I sent back obviously not, he was not happy and I won't discuss his last message on here lol.

Back
Top Bottom